Senior Full-Stack Developer (.Net)
- Innovative start-up with the security and financial stability of a larger business.
- Opportunity for future progression.
- Events, conferences, training, amazing offices and more!
What experience you'll need
- You’ll be an experienced Full-Stack Developer, working with C#, .NET, MVC & SQL Server.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS).
- Experience working in a Scrum environment (Scrum Certification would be a bonus for the senior position).
- An understanding of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Docker).
- Front-end development and/or creative skills would be useful but not essential.
- Team leadership or previous management experience would be highly beneficial.
- Knowing multiple technical languages would definitely make you stand out.
- DevOps/ Automation experience is a bonus.
You will be working closely with the rest of the development team on a range of web apps, from bespoke MVC apps to Umbraco CMS. You’ll also be working on web services, back-end code (integrating with third party APIs and SQL Server databases) and the mobile app (iOS & Android, building using Ionic 3 / AngularJS). It’s an Agile development environment and fast-paced, usually looking to release new features several times a week. A major partnership has recently been announced and so this will mean a number of key new projects that you will be focussing on, primarily based around integrating the service/software into the new partner’s systems.
What you'll get in return for your talents
For starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack. You’ll work in amazing offices with a games room and free gym with a sociable group who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. Given their major new partnership / investment, this is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there’s excellent future progression available for all staff, particularly in the near future for the senior position in which you’ll look to take direct line responsibility for the next new team that’s built.
Do you want to be a part of a truly exciting company? Then apply now or contact Joe for more information!
Apply for Senior Full-Stack Developer (.Net)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly