My client is urgently seeking a Front End Developer with experience in working with Angular and Node. This is a 1 year contract with scope of extensions.
- Delivering a complete front end application using Angular (latest version)
- Delivering a secure public facing xAPI using NodeJS (latest LTS version)
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Ensuring all solutions are developed to agreed architecture and security standards
- Ensuring a test driven focus on development, where all code has a full suite of automated tests (functional and non-functional)
- Coordinating and collaborating with the Motor, Home and Customer API teams, Product teams, and the QA team to deliver work within agreed timescales
- To support the team's growth and understanding of the Angular and NodeJS platforms.
Key skills required
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular and NodeJS development practices and common approaches
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of SCSS/CSS and Web frameworks
- Documenting the code inline using CompoDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using Jasmin (our current coverage is >95%)
- Creating and running e2e test suites for all components using Protractor and/or Cucumber.
- Experience working in and deploying to AWS
- Developing automated browser tests with BrowserStack
- Developing a Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline using Travis and Docker
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Experience working with Agile tools like JIRA to communicate and understand work
- Writing technical design documentation using Atlassian Confluence or Lucidchart
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience of mentoring other developers would be beneficial
Desirable/ Beneficial skills
- Build Tools - Jenkins, Maven
- Source Control - GIT
- The ability to take the initiative and drive for results
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Apply for Angular Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly