Digital Marketing Manager
Top Job Alert! Become the Group Digital Marketing Manager for a highly successful care provider based in Greater Manchester! Lead their digital marketing activities whilst managing a growing team! Interested? Learn more here….
With over two decades experience within the service industry, our client has grown to be one of the UK’s most respected care provider service and now have offices across the country. As they continue to expand to new regions, they are now looking to hire a new Group Digital Marketing Manager to assist them in the development of their digital marketing activities.
The Group Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the company’s digital marketing activities including planning and implementing digital campaigns whilst overseeing the UX, SEO and web development divisions. The business is looking for an individual who can demonstrate strong knowledge of the full online marketing mix such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, CRM, Partners and Email.
The Main Responsibilities of the Group Digital Marketing Manager:
- Drive brand awareness and the company’s online presence by planning and executing ground-breaking campaigns
- Generate detailed reports which highlight the performance of each campaign and use this information to influence future campaigns
- Take charge of the business’ websites in regards to SEO, maintenance, content management and design
- Accountable for creating project documentation and resource planning through to a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX, digital content, along with web and app builds
- Ensure the digital marketing budget is aligned with the overall company goals
- Continuously seek to improve the online experience and performance by working the IT department
- Manage and develop a Marketing Assistant whilst also carrying out monthly competitors’ analysis
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Educated to degree-level within a business subject or a professional digital marketing qualification
- Previous experience working in a similar digital marketing role
- Hands-on marketing experience combined with the ability to deliver successful digital strategies
- Experience with stakeholder management, managing multiple demands and coordinating internal teams ensuring all work is completed on time and on budget
- Ability to conduct market analysis and competitor bench marking, financial analysis and annual budget planning
- Expert knowledge of the full digital marketing mix along with web design and development
- Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and WordPress skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of relevant front and back-end systems as well as tracking and reporting technologies
Is this the job that you have been looking for? Don’t let it slip away! For more information, call us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online.