AWS Solutions Architect - home working, excellent benefits
- Not-for-profit business who invest profits back into the business.
- Amazing benefits (27 days hols, 18% pension, home working).
- Central location – right next to the iconic Bristol Harbour buzz!
What skills you’ll need
- Excellent functional knowledge of AWS and approaches to ‘infrastructure as code’, such as AWS CloudFormation.
- Significant understanding of cloud computing technologies, for example automation, machine learning/AI and cloud analytics.
- Proven background in solutions architecture, design & implementation in a customer-facing environment.
- Any knowledge of MS Azure would be very beneficial.
- Security-by-design principles and experience of working in a DevOps culture.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Kanban environment.
- An MCSA/MCSE certification or similar is highly desirable.
Operating in the client solutions division, you will be working alongside solutions consultants, the sales team and cloud business unit to drive customer initiatives on AWS. You will be gathering and clarifying requirements to design secure and cost-effective solutions, ensuring that they fall in line with AWS best practices to be able to meet customer needs. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong passion for automation and cloud technology to be able to make customer requirements into practical solutions.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Offering a generous salary of c£70K (although we're flexible on level, so it could be higher or lower than this), you’ll also receive 27 days holiday (plus bank hols off), flexible/remote working options, an incredibly generous 18% contributory pension scheme, a broad range of training opportunities, childcare vouchers, travel loans and a cycle to work scheme. You also have the chance to know that the work you're doing is adding more to society than purely profit to the business!
Want to find out more? Send your CV to Ellen for more info!