Social Media Executive
Kick-start your social media career by joining a high-flying, international fashion retailer based in Manchester as their new Social Media Executive!
Work for this international brand based in a thriving retail park on the edge of the city with great commuting links. This brand has become a household name their field and pride themselves on high quality and value products. They require a Social Media Executive to take charge of their social media campaigns.
The Social Media Executive will execute the social media strategy across a variety of platforms. This role will involve a lot of coordinating including planning social media campaigns, creating and publishing content and working with other departments that focus on PPC, SEO and Affiliates etc.
In return, they will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, excellent staff discounts in the brand and across other brands and services. This is a great opportunity with a lot of potential for growth.
The Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Responsible for all aspects of social media accounts such as Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Engage with the audience including posting, commenting and messaging both consumers and influencers
- Take control of the business’ content calendar and generate innovative content which can be used on a variety of different platforms
- Liaise closely with the creative team when creating cutting-edge content whilst also focusing on increasing followers across all accounts in order to turn consumers into promoters
- Working with the PR team, coordinate and produce blog posts by utilising resources including social influencers, partners and brand ambassadors
- Work with third-party agencies to maximise the efficiency of the paid social media campaigns in order to ensure optimum brand presence where appropriate
- Produce monthly social media campaign reports which monitor consumer engagement and showcase these to the Head of Marketing
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends as well as social media trends
- Regularly carry out competitor analysis’ and make recommendations based on this outcome
The Perfect Candidate:
- Educated to degree level, in a marketing or communications subject
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience in a commercial environment would be
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of understanding creative briefs and translating them into social media content
- Able to interact with consumers across social media
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time management skills
- Has a genuine interest in social media!
- Sound understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and blogging
Are you the right person for this job? Apply online today!