Social Media Executive
Kick-start your social media career by joining a high-flying, international fashion retailer based in Manchester as their new Social Media Executive!
Work for this international brand based in a thriving retail park on the edge of the city with great commuting links. This brand has become a household name their field and pride themselves on high quality and value products. They require a Social Media Executive to take charge of their social media campaigns.
The Social Media Executive will execute the social media strategy across a variety of platforms. This role will involve a lot of coordinating including planning social media campaigns, creating and publishing content and working with other departments that focus on PPC, SEO and Affiliates etc.
In return, they will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, excellent staff discounts in the brand and across other brands and services. This is a great opportunity with a lot of potential for growth.
The Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Responsible for all aspects of social media accounts such as Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Engage with the audience including posting, commenting and messaging both consumers and influencers
- Take control of the business’ content calendar and generate innovative content which can be used on a variety of different platforms
- Liaise closely with the creative team when creating cutting-edge content whilst also focusing on increasing followers across all accounts in order to turn consumers into promoters
- Working with the PR team, coordinate and produce blog posts by utilising resources including social influencers, partners and brand ambassadors
- Work with third-party agencies to maximise the efficiency of the paid social media campaigns in order to ensure optimum brand presence where appropriate
- Produce monthly social media campaign reports which monitor consumer engagement and showcase these to the Head of Marketing
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends as well as social media trends
- Regularly carry out competitor analysis’ and make recommendations based on this outcome
The Perfect Candidate:
- Educated to degree level, in a marketing or communications subject
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience in a commercial environment would be
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of understanding creative briefs and translating them into social media content
- Able to interact with consumers across social media
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time management skills
- Has a genuine interest in social media!
- Sound understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and blogging
Are you the right person for this job? Apply online today!
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly