Head of CRM
Calling all CRM experts! Join an industry leading, media business based in Manchester City Centre as their new Head of CRM and take the lead on their CRM strategy!
Our client is home to some of the UK’s biggest media brands and with a host of experience under their belt, they are certainly a company to work for and now they have a vacancy for a talented Head of CRM to join their team. The Head of CRM will have the opportunity to plan and implement the CRM strategy which will be used across the entire business and multiple CRM platforms. The successful candidate will be confident in negotiating and communicating with internal stakeholders and customers as well as utilising technology to improve the customers’ experience.
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of CRM:
- Improve customer service by identifying new business opportunities to existing business models
- Optimise sales processes by designing, implement and leading new ones
- Take full responsibility for all aspects of the sales systems as well as managing inbound and outbound content flows
- Liaise with key stakeholders in order to identify needs, solutions and manage implementations in regards to CRM and eCommerce systems
- Manage the testing for all CRM and eCommerce systems
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar CRM role
- Experience of supporting and maintaining APIs & integrations with other core systems
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of IT service management and experience using SLAs
- Sound knowledge of sales pipeline management and marketing
- Capable of writing databases queries using SQL
Have you just read about your dream job? For more information, call our team today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today.
Apply for Head of CRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly