Do you love fashion and digital design? A multi-award-winning fashion retailer is looking for a talented UX Designer to join them in their trendy Manchester City Centre office!
Our client is one of the fastest growing fashion empires who has been pushing boundaries for years by offering consumers cutting-edge fashion! The visual design is crucial for their business to succeed and they have recruited a bunch of talented digital and UX professionals to ensure that they can continue their rapid growth on the market. Enable to maximise the user journey, they are expanding their team even more and is now looking for a UX Designer to be part of their team!
The UX Designer will join our client’s UX team, which consist of some of the best UX specialists and Analysts in the industry! Reporting directly to the UX Manager, the UX Designer must be skilled in creating visual designs that optimise the user journey on their digital platforms.
Main Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Convert user needs and business elements into designs and visuals that enhance the user experience
- Create design for graphics and marketing materials, which will be essential elements of the campaigns and the website
- Produce visual reports and documents based on the user experience information
- Work closely with the UX Manager and the whole team on key projects
- Work closely with a team of UX Designers, Analysts and Developers to enhance the user journey
- Support the UX Manager on larger projects
Required Skills of the UX Designer:
- Minimum 18 months of work experience working in a UX team
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding and knowledge of design practices across their digital platforms
- Previous experience working with Information Architecture, UI Design and Interaction Design
- Ability to understand business ideas and create new ideas to enhance the user journey
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work with multiple projects at the same time
- Be a fast learner
- It is highly desirable if the candidate has a degree in digital, graphic or web design and experience working in online fashion, however this is not essential to be considered for the role
Desirable Skills of the UX Designer:
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and other computer programming principles and technologies
- Ability to create prototype designs by using Axure, HTML and Motion Graphics
- Sound understanding of software and hardware development processes—specification, coding, and testing
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a highly successful business who strive to grow even more! They focus on creating an excellent company culture and environment for their employees to grow and have fun! If you want to hear more about this role, then get in touch on 0161 833 1044 to speak to one of our Recruitment Consultants or if you know you’re the right fit, then apply online!