Customer Journey Manager
As a Customer Journey Manager, based in Reading on a permanent basis of a salary up to £63,000 plus excelent benefits.
- To define and design customer journeys for all segments and channels. Agree KPI, service standards and develop improvement opportunities. Drive and monitor delivery of performance across the end to end journey.
- The main purpose is to create an exciting opportunity on the customer journeys to deliver a great experience to the customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and working with business and process owners develop and agree compelling business cases to achieve uplift in NPS/CSAT and reduction in cost to serve.
- Specify customer insight - working collaboratively with the Insight teams to secure data and information in format and frequency.
- Understand best practice delivery, benchmark information and regulatory landscape for appropriate customer journey.
- Govern the appropriate customer journeys arranging regular forums to review opportunities and priorities, performance and track benefit delivery.
Key skills required:
- Strong track record of creating new ideas from customer design and customer insight
- Able to influence and guide your team of customer experience professionals so previous line management experience is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be a customer advocate with a clear passion and determination to improve the customer experience.
- You will need to be a good communicator who is able to work collaboratively with many different teams and colleagues across the company and have a natural flair to articulately demonstrate your capability to develop and present business cases and prioritise customer projects and activities.
- An understanding of the external market and how it is developing including regulatory framework impacting customers would be advantageous as is an anility to analyse customer and operational
- performance insight.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.