Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing, London, £90k, Technology/Software/B2B/Gaming
My client, a globally recognised cloud based technology brand is currently recruiting for a Head of Digital Marketing. The company has seen huge growth as well as significant investment and is now looking to expand internationally.
The Digital Marketing team has been tasked with optimising and ensuring all digital channels excel. The team is currently made up of 3 channel owners and there is the opportunity to develop this team further and quickly. I am looking for an experienced Digital Marketing lead who is self-motivated and data and results driven to help lead change at this exciting time.
What will you be doing?
- Establish the Digital Strategy for the team.
- Responsible for all digital projects being reported on a regular timely basis, as well as delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Support all functional teams, acting as the bridge with internal partners and stakeholders (C-team, Events, PR & Communications, Partner Marketing, Sales Enablement, legal and Talent) to enable team delivery.
- Optimise ways of working with new teams, such as Product Marketing, Product and Project Managers.
- Support major initiatives including Asian presence, Website redesign, Personalised Customer journeys, Community engagement, events and partner marketing.
- Educate and promote the importance of Digital Marketing internally and how to get the best out of the team and the channels available.
- Own all agency contracts, budget management, compliance, reviews and negotiations where necessary.
What Skills do you need?
- Experience leading and managing projects, involving high collaboration, a range of scale and diverse (technical and non technical) stakeholders.
- Experience managing a team of at least 3 direct reports.
- Experience client side working within a B2B technology company.
- Technically savvy and highly motivated to prove value of technical skills for managers in Digital Marketing roles and beyond.
- Customer-focused and able to advise using data and experience on what is best for the customer at all times.
Must be data and results focused, leading with objectives and hypotheses that are well thought through and measurable