Senior Web Copywriter
Senior Web Copywriter, London, £70k, Technology/Software/B2B/Gaming
My client, a globally recognised cloud based technology brand is currently recruiting for a Senior Web Copywriter. The company has seen huge growth as well as significant investment and is now looking to expand internationally. You will work closely with the Brand Experience Design team responsible for defining the brand tone of voice, refining the visual identity and consolidating and scaling the design language system.
Focused on campaign/web copywriting, but integrating with digital, print, social media and environments you will be part of a team that innovates in all areas of brand expression to deliver magic and beauty through brand storytelling, marketing communications and physical/digital touchpoints.
What will you be doing?
- Senior role within the tone of voice, definition and experience of thier brand across all channels and touchpoints, with a focus on concept, copy and content creation.
- Development and creation of new methods of visual brand expression and interaction.
- Championing the role of copy and content creation in support of the company mission and marketing objectives.
- Contributing to the design, creation and evolution of a Design Language System for using and maintaining their tone of voice, visual brand and product language.
- Contributing to the continuous development of creative processes and methodologies.
- Ideally experience working within a technology focused organisation or technology consumer brand.
What Skills do you need?
- Experience in campaign and content creation across all digital channels.
- Ability to manage others effectively and competently through a defined creative process.
- High skill levels in most major content and production tools (Word, Google Suite, etc.)
- Experience working within a B2B technology company with a focus on building developer products.