Governance Manager (Customer Journey)
- Develop and manage the roadmap of customer initiatives and opportunities to maximise customer outcomes across all customer journeys.
- Prioritise benefits cases to determine the company wide customer change plan. This will include ensuring all factors required to be implemented in order for benefits to flow are in place, including all people factors.
- You will need to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders on the prioritised plan and manage benefits tracking against the plan.
- You will be working in a newly established role to implement new ways of working with a remit to work across the company.
- Develop and maintain customer roadmap linking up with key customer journey improvement managers, internal stakeholders to understand and agree dependencies, risks and issues.
- Establish prioritisation methodology and use to assess each opportunity and business case to determine benefit and sequencing of implementation.
- Regularly report on progress against roadmap including benefits and forecasting of key customer metrics such as C-MeX.
- Set up and run regular Customer Strategy governance forums ensuring decisions and actions are
- documented, tracked and delivered.
- Maintain regular communication of any changes in the roadmap to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate key stakeholder meetings and ensure agendas are developed and understood by attendees and high quality input is produced and actions are agreed and delivered.
Key skills required:
- You will be a leader who can influence, bring new thinking and who can constructively challenge the status quo. Your sound knowledge and experience of commercial acumen will enable you to assess and effectively prioritise and plan customer initiatives.
- Your passion will be to supporting to deliver the best customer experience journey.
- You will be tenacious and persuasive character who is able to get things done through others.
- To be successful within this role you must be an organised and structured thinker with experience of programme/project management disciplines and methods.
- You will have a good understanding of the regulatory environment and the impact on customers in particular C-MeX.
- You will confidently articulate and demonstrate your capability to develop and present business cases and prioritise customer projects/activities. Attention to detail is needed to able to produce compelling reports and presentations.
- You will be a good relationship manager who is able to engage effectively with key external organisations.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.