Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer | Central London | c£40k + Benefits
Our client is one of the world's leading AI companies for cyber defence with over 30 offices globally and 750+ employees worldwide, they are now looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join them in their vibrant London office to manage a team of 3 graphic designers.
You will also be responsible for creating creative concepts and implement designs for brochures, printed and digital advertising, reports, PowerPoint presentations, websites, promotional videos and a wide range of sales and marketing collateral. You will also be required to interpret data and create clean and concise designs, and provide leadership and direction to the design team.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Interpret data and create clean and concise designs
- Manage, mentor and develop a small design team
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, and After Effects
- You'll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge and experience of print and digital design as well as print production and processes
- You will be working on multiple projects at one time, so time management, attention to detail and self-motivation is paramount
- Creative and visually literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude and highly organised
- Time-management ability to deliver projects within tight deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Digital / Online Marketing Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Intelligence Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Greater)
- Software Development Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital Design Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Greater)