Conceptual Designer - Integrated Agency
£35k - £38k - NP534
This excellent integrated agency in a lovely Thames Valley are looking for a talented, Conceptual Designer to join their busy team. Due to a recent acquisition of another agency, they've seen an increase in their workload, and want to help take the recently acquired agency's creative to another level.
They're looking for someone with a high level of conceptual ability, someone who can conjure up concepts that tackle the trickiest of briefs on both the print and, more importantly, digital platforms. Regardless of the platform, they need someone who can convey the desired message throughout and have the design ability to be able to bring these designs to life, to a high standard of artwork. From an art directional point of view, they'd like someone to be able to art direct shoots and have hand sketching experience; creating scamps and storyboards.
Due to the nature of the team, they'd like to see someone who is comfortable in front of clients, challenging briefs and really interrogating to gain as much information as possible - in order to deliver something that turns heads, and leaves a lasting impression.
The work would be primarily made up of healthcare clients, but due to the nature of the agency you'll have the chance to be able to work across the wider group from time to time, and really develop your portfolio.
What they want to see from you:
- A can-do attitude and a curious mind
- A love of advertising and all things creative and digital
- A portfolio to be proud of - with a desire to do even better
- The confidence to present both internally and to clients
- A degree in graphic design, advertising or similar
- Wizard skills across the key Adobe Creative Suite packages
- Experience in healthcare advertising
- After Effects skills would be nice (but not essential)
With a starting salary of £35k - £38k, you'd also have access to 23 days' holiday, your birthday off, free private healthcare, 2 days allocated to inspiration (attending conferences, roadshows, creative seminars etc.), a company pension scheme, a buzzing social calendar (with a drinks trolley taken around at 4pm on Fridays), and the chance to really grow your career.
Fire over a CV with a folio brimming with amazing work, and we'll go from there!
More searches like this
- B2B Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Creative and Design Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Marketing Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Digital / Online Marketing Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Digital Design Integrated Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire