Digital Content Writer Exciting Oxfordshire based Agency
- Rare creative copywriting opportunity
- Fun and exciting office and team
- Also the option for part time
Integrating creativity with attention to detail, you will be extracting captivating stories from subject matter experts and using them to create fresh and interesting content which will expand clients brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Content Marketing Manager, You will be working on communication strategies for clients, creating a variety of on brand and on trend marketing copy. You will be working across client’s websites, guides, educational blog posts, white papers, social media & more. Importantly, you will be ensuring that all copy is compelling enough to generate leads for clients.
Alongside creating fresh content, you will also be repurposing existing content for different channels and formats. Working alongside designers. Product marketers, the sales team, influencers & industry experts, you will be responsible for ensuring that content meets both client and audience need.
What experience you’ll need
- Past experience producing web content, and solid channel-specific knowledge across blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, video etc.
- Knowledge and a proven track record of how to build audiences online and offline.
- Highly creative with a passion for writing, but also process-driven and capable of using data to make decisions.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite from a populating and editing perspective rather than creative design.
- Experience writing in an agency or in-house marketing department environment.
There is a competitive salary of between £23-28k DOE. Other benefits include flexible working and generous holiday. Part-time applications will be considered.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!
Apply for Digital Content Writer Exciting Oxfordshire based Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly