Senior .Net Web Developer
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Opportunities for self-development and progression.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven and extensive development experience using C#, .Net and MVC.
- Ability to write clean, non-repetitive & well-structured code in an Agile environment (preferably Kanban).
- Excellent knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Redis & MongoDB.
- Significant understanding of TeamCity, TargetProcess or Git.
- Good knowledge of RESTful services & AWS would be advantageous.
- Any experience with ServiceStack, ReSharper or NCrunch would be beneficial.
Joining a talented development team in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be working across multiple platforms to help create and maintain the business’ apps and services. You’ll take pride in ensuring you are writing clean, well-structured code at all times, participating in daily stand-ups in order to understand yours and other team member’s problems as well as liaising with key stakeholders to shape and refine new work. You will be expected to learn & research about new technologies and make the most of the career enhancing prospects the company has to offer.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff in an office right on Bristol’s iconic harbourside. The business also offer 25 days holiday which increases to 30 days with length of service, a workplace pension scheme, free snacks & breakfasts, and even an early finish on a Friday!
Sounds great, right? If you want to find out more, please send in your CV to Joe or give us a call to have a chat.