Digital Optimisation Manager
An exciting Digital Optimisation Manager opportunity has arisen for an intelligent, cool and fun publishing organisation who have some very ambitious plans for the future.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about innovating, is inquisitive and wants to have a direct impact on the customer. You will be the champion of insight, optimisation and testing ability and use experimentation to provide insights into customer behaviour and be at the core of a test and learn culture within the company.
- Be the subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics
- Use research to understand customers' goals, needs and behaviours. e.g. Google Analytics, session replay, surveys and usability tests
- Write test plans and hypotheses, propose metrics and design meaningful tests that add value and insights
- Work with UX, design and other stakeholders to propose solutions to drive customer engagement and remove friction points through registration and subscription sign up
- Engage people in the business in testing and personalisation, creating a testing culture and mindset in the business;
- Think-ahead: innovate and set a vision for testing and personalisation.
- Experience working in optimisation and/or personalisation, ideally in e-commerce sites or subscription business
- Advanced skills in A/B, MVT Testing and personalisation as well as using analytics and BI tools to generate detailed reports
- A good knowledge of statistics. This means understanding sample sizes, statistical power, significance and when a test result is meaningful
Apply for Digital Optimisation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly