You will be responsible for coordinating marketing activity across various channels for several market-leading brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- To plan and implement targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, and action
- Coordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events, and social media
- Develop customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase conversion rates
- Liaise with digital and data teams to ensure all tools, techniques, and touch points maximise sales efforts
- Report on learnings and insights to drive performances and increase lead generation, conversion and retention rates
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Experience working in Events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven experience with copywriting
- Experience in a B2B environment
If you are passionate about Events Marketing and would like to join a creative, supportive, and friendly growing company, please get in touch.