CRM Campaign Manager
Are you a CRM campaign manager, interested in developing and executing the multi-channel campaign plan for a market leading publication? The business is now seeking an analytical and target orientated marketer, to deliver world- class, brand enhancing, marketing communication programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with the brand.
As the Campaign Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- To drive subscriber acquisition, retention and engagement performance.
- Create compelling, needs-based/emotionally driven campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, at all times working within brand guidelines
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message.
- To use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- Good understanding of online audiences' behaviour, needs and changing trends ( = working within an environment/product or service which requires a detailed understand of customer behaviour)
- Proven experience of developing and managing strategic plans and budgets (£100K +)
- Able to create a network of peers and build relationships across the business
- Understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages useful)