Digital Marketing Executive Lovely South Coast Travel Company
- Rare opportunity to work with a well-known charitable company
- Huge company growth and development plans
- Offers Travel opportunities
This company have a genuinely lovely back story, focusing on bringing about positive change through volunteering. Having been running for the past 25 years, they are now looking to further grow and develop, starting with building a new marketing team based in Brighton.
This is a very rare opportunity to work in marketing for a well-known charitable company, giving you the chance to bring about positive change through your marketing expertise. Joining the team as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the social and content teams to manage the digital strategy, improving brand engagement and sales.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be assisting in the formation of strategies which will build a long lasting digital connection with the target audience. To build this connection, you will implement and optimise online adverts across multiple channels, increasing brand awareness and driving sales. You’ll also be tracking all ads to later identify attribution. Alongside creating and tracking campaigns, you’ll also be working on SEO for the company and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
Combined with creating and implementing campaigns, you’ll need to be measuring their performance and report findings back to stakeholders. You’ll also be using analytics implement A/B testing, with the aim of driving higher engagement and conversion.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in Digital Marketing, either agency or client side.
- Have demonstrable experience across programmatic, display, affiliate marketing, native marketing and video.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Marketing and UX.
- Have experience with tracking systems such as DCM, GTM.
- Have experience working with Wordpress, Hotjar and Google Analytics.
- Be a creative thinker with an analytical mind.
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures.
There is a very competitive salary (DOE) on offer. On top of your basic salary there are also great benefits including excellent training and development, occasional global travel opportunities and a Pension Scheme, to name just a few.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this exciting role.