SEO Manager - Investments / Financial Services
SEO Specialist - Financial Services / Investments Business - Buckinghamshire - £30,000-£35,000
This candidate would join a marketing team of 16 people and would sit in the digital marketing team of 5. The SEO Specialist would work closely with the impressive digital manager and would become the SEO specialist within the team, working alongside two outgoing digital team members who themselves cover paid media and email marketing. Because of the new website, some work is needed to help the company improve their organic search performance through great content work along with some technical requirements. The successful candidate can either be a technical specialist or a content specialist, so long as they just require them to have the desire to be a good all-rounder!
The successful candidate can be accomplished, or someone with a 18months of experience looking to grow. neither should be deterred for applying at all.
Key responsibilities are:
- Management of SEO / keyword tools and Google Search Console.
- Daily maintenance of GSC crawls, errors, improvements and monitoring of keyword performance.
- Own the SEO strategy and plan, working with the wider team, making recommendations for new content where we currently don't rank.
- Perform keyword research and share findings with Web Optimisation Lead
- Track & analyse results to identify potential opportunities for improvements, sending updates through to the team of organic search performance.
- Work with our brand team and customer engagement team to create new content based on a GAP analysis, looking to exploit areas we / our competitors currently don't
- Work with the Digital Development team to optimise landing page and updating them with search improvements
- Organic search performance monitoring, testing and optimisation
- Technical SEO improvements, providing direction to the IT team where necessary to optimise our site for Google crawlers.
- Build / run a quality back-linking project
- Suggest new improvements based on latest Google algorithm updates.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories & products in the search landscape
Amazing perks include:
- 26 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 8% Pension
- Gym membership
- 6 months sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Company Bonus
- Opt-in share scheme
Please apply for a conversation in confidence for more in-depth details!