Marketing Campaign Executive
2315 - Marketing Campaign Executive – Bucks – Perm - £22-25K
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award winning charitable organisation for a marketing professional to market and promote our clients key events and conferences.
The Marketing Campaign Executive will be working with the Campaign Manager, Head of Marketing, marketing and business development team, plus a team of external contracted consultants and internal stakeholders to deliver marketing and communications campaigns in support of products and services and implement those marketing plans.
The successful candidate will manage key marketing initiatives with the Campaign Manager, to achieve key targets against products and services and raise the profile and awareness of the organisation.
Additional Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a marketing department, preferably in a commercial environment
- Experience of executing integrated marketing campaigns with a particular focus on digital marketing
- Budget management experience
- Able to plan and use digital media effectively
- Ability to build effective business relationships
- Effective PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to use CRM database and create reports
- Well-developed teamwork skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Effective presentation skills