Contract Angular/TypeScript Developer
- 3 month contract.
- Possibility of contract extension.
- Flexi working, remote 2-3 days a week, great location and working environment.
What experience you’ll need
- Knowledge of ES6, Typescript, CSS, LESS, SASS, Git, Linux or TDD would all be beneficial.
- You’ll have experience building large front-end heavy applications, as well as upgrading and migrating.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You will need strong communication and planning skills, on top of problem analysis ability and a collaborative mentality.
You will be working with a team of 4 in-house developers and 4 external contractors, primarily be developing new features and helping to upgrade internal infrastructure front-end on their new client facing portal. There’s a real interest in growing and upgrading the current tech stack and so you’ll be key to helping move existing apps to newer technologies if you feel there are ways to implement them.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The office is within walking distance of the station, it’s a really friendly relaxed vibe and is fairly smart having recently been refitted. There are break out areas, showers for those that cycle or run, easy access to parking and a nice open-plan style. You will be eligible for 2-3 days remote working and a possible contract extension.
Like the sound of this one? Get in touch with George to apply or find out more information.