- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Exciting role in a growing and progressive global organisation
- Reporting to the Head Marketing, this role will have complete ownership of the portfolio marketing strategy
- Opportunity for an experienced marketer to develop their career
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an established marketer to help take the events to the next level
The Role: This global media and information business are going through an excellent period of growth and are looking for an ambitious marketer to join their team. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for a specific event portfolio, increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to the website and overall, increasing attendance to the events(s). The Marketing Manager will be expected to run end-to-end marketing campaigns utilising email, social, website, digital and direct mail.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Identifying regions globally to geo-clone the events
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Run targeted email campaigns to drive attendance
- Experience working with SEO & PPC channels
- Using existing content to engage with the database
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience using multichannel campaigns to drive attendance to conferences/ exhibitions.
- Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels
- Experience working for a large events / exhibitions business
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- The ability to hire and manage an executive
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A rapidly growing events business with multiple portfolios across a variety of interesting sectors. They are planning to launch several new events over the next few years so are looking to hire the best talent on the market.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-£38,000
- 15% bonus
- Flexible Working
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly