Senior Customer Analyst
1 day left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
Our Senior Customer Analysts are responsible for creating insights to drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business. Using internal and external customer data you will provide meaningful customer insights to business stakeholders. You will also provide segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting to support Customer Experience, CRM and wider business strategy.
We are re-defining our Customer Strategy and putting data at the heart of this. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping a strategy that has the potential to revolutionise our business. You will need excellent communication and influencing skills to ensure that you can bring multiple and varied stakeholders on this journey.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Customer Analyst, you will be proactively pushing action-driving customer insights out to the business to inform decision-making and enhance the business understanding of the drivers of customer retention and value. These insights will be derived from a wide range of customer data including booking, digital and demographic data, as well as geo-spatial, engagement and customer feedback data. You will be using established Data Science and analytical techniques against this data to drive new business strategies across the business.
The Senior Customer Analyst will support the delivery of an enhanced customer experience utilising customer and commercial data to pro-actively identify opportunities for business improvement and follow these opportunities through to implementation. This will be achieved through quickly establishing solid relationships with your stakeholders in order to influence how they use our insights to improve business performance.
In addition to this, the role holder will be responsible for producing timely, meaningful and insightful performance analysis to assist future investment and development decisions.
This will be achieved by the Senior Customer Analyst through applying their experience of modelling tools such as SAS or Alteryx, ideally supported by a knowledge of R and/or Python. They will also be able to translate technical insight into an easy to digest format for stakeholders of various backgrounds and, ideally, be able to use a tool like Tableau for presenting data.
What we are looking for
- Educated to a degree standard, in a mathematical, economic or related scientific discipline
- Applied statistics – ideally, one of applied statistics/operational research/management science or data science
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Capable and experienced in data science and machine learning techniques to deduce from a data set the influences from different attributes e.g. multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis
- Experience of using RFV & behavioural customer segmentations
- Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, Alteryx, R, Python, Tableau, SAS, SPSS
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
- Ability to lead analytical projects and manage delivery to a broad group of stakeholders
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.