Marketing Officer - Part time (3days)
£14ph or £110 day rate
An Educational establishment based in Gateshead.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for an interim Marketing Officer to join the team until the end of December/Beginning of January. This is a full mix marketing role and is responsible for working alongside and supporting the Head of Marketing with both online and offline marketing activities.
- Lead, develop, plan, implement and evaluate a range of marketing and communications campaigns and activities across a range of markets to achieve its strategic objectives
- Ensure consistent use and development of the brand identity and guidelines across all channels and activity.
- Provide strategic and tactical marketing support, advice and training to colleagues and subsidy companies.
- Plan, source and buy appropriate media, including digital, print, photography, advertising and other services to reach the marketing objectives.
- Manage the production of a range of marketing materials and content from concept to delivery, working with in-house or external support and ensuring brand messages and identity are consistent.
- Write compelling and engaging copy appropriate to a range of audiences and platforms that is on brand and in keeping with College tone of voice guidelines.
- Identify and implement PR opportunities (include social media) as part of an integrated marketing campaign.
- Proven ability to lead, develop, plan, implement and evaluate a range of marketing and communications campaigns and activities across a range of markets
- Development and account management of partnerships across a range of sectors, including marketing plans, campaigns and evaluation/profitability of each partnership.
- Ability to work with and engage key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve campaign implementation
- Significant experience working within a marketing role/environment and contribution to Direct Marketing strategy and plans
- Development and account management of marketing partnerships across a range of sectors, including plans, campaigns and evaluation/profitability of each partnership
- Successful campaign implementation and management across the full range of direct marketing channels
If you are immediately available and actively looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me.