Global Senior Digital Marketing Manager - International
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Global | Leading global consultancy
Sydney, Melbourne or Hong Kong based
- Senior role managing digital marketing across the world
- Develop, improve and enhance integrated, multi-channel digital campaign strategy
- Technical and strategic digital marketing role focused on customer acquisition, engagement and experience
- Reporting into the Global Chief Marketing Officer
This role is with a highly reputable, world leading and innovative consulting firm who is looking for an experienced, technically savvy and creative Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Global.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Global will be responsible for developing global digital marketing strategies to integrate local and global marketing priorities and support delivery on global business development objectives.
Working closely with the global marketing, business development, editorial and IT teams, this role combines creative, technical, administrative and reporting activities.
- Developing global digital marketing strategy including the integration of global and local marketing plans and incorporating SEO and social media strategy.
- Run digital marketing campaigns to maximise new business leads through the website, mobile and other digital channels.
- Own the global insights and publications strategy, working closely with the marketing, business development and editorial teams to produce content.
- Increase traffic, lead generation, client engagement and reach, covering paid, owned and earned media across channels and platforms including search engines, social media, email and analytics.
- Manage and own the global website including:
- Development roadmap
- Lead and project manage the global website localisation project
- Manage the global website budget
- Relationship with 3rd party hosting, development and support supplier
- Working with internal teams, such as IT, editorial and content management
- Critical incident management
- Coach and train the global marketing team on digital marketing techniques and tactics to improve local digital capabilities.
- Develop a centre of excellence for digital marketing, ensuring brand compliance across digital platforms.
- Deliver half yearly digital marketing reports to analyse performance across all channels.
- Advise on marketing technology platforms to support and deliver digital marketing strategy
- Research and investigate new digital trends and technology, and pitch ideas to global senior management.
- Migrate and implement new marketing technology.
- Participate in the CRM project working group and project manage the implementation globally.
Required skills and qualifications
- 5-8 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a B2B environment.
- Experience managing a website, preferably using Sitecore software.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Search Console with the ability to analyse data sets and troubleshoot issues relating to the health of the website.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the marketing technology stack, including website hosting infrastructure, and its role in the organisation.
- Experience running or working on website migration projects and/or software upgrades.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML code.
- Previous use of marketing automation software or similar.
- Understanding persona based user journey mapping across multiple digital channels.
- Budget management experience.
- Degree or professional diploma qualified in digital marketing or communications highly regarded.
- Exhibit a self-starter attitude, and a general excitement and passion.
- Highly collaborative and calm under pressure.
- Be committed to a process of continual improvement.
- Ability to think on their feet and respond to trends.
- Collaborative and high performing.