Global Content and Social Specialist
Our client, a large blue chip org, is looking for a Global Content and Social Specialist who will lead the digital content development of a large project globally.
Working with the Global Product Marketing Manager (GPMM) to create, nurture and inspire a best-in-class global content and social strategy, and TOV with an emphasis to gain followers and create a positive image, drive awareness, advocacy.
·Use great content to increase stickiness onsite, and also in the social communities to reduce churn for both audiences and give strong return on investment through growth and performance.
·Implement, own and drive all social media requirements for the two communities, i.e. Workshops and Consumers
Skills and Experience needed:
- Significant experience of content strategy creation, ideation, distribution
- Experience of hands-on generation of all forms of content to engage non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience of implementing and driving social media channels including analytics
- Experience of both start-up and established corporate experience
- Comfortable working in a dual target audience environment
- Automotive or Aggregator experience is desirable though not essential
- Significant expertise of running social environments
- Experience on a variety of CMS’s adobe, Wordpress, knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe is key, and publishing tools like Perculate.
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems: Wordpress etc.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and paid performance experience.
- Experience using social media analytics and listening tools such as Brandwatch, HootSuite, platform analytics etc.
- Strong software and editing skills desirable: o Adobe Photoshop / FCP
- Ability and passion to create all forms of content, image copy and infographic etc.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience that combines being a digital native, with a good rigour for brand understanding, is important in order to be able to create and build the editorial tone of voice.
- Entrepreneurial 'lean start-up' mentality yet similarly someone who can utilise and has experience and patience required and understanding of the corporate/enterprise environment.
- Strong insight and analytical skills, with the ability to convert those into best-in-class content. Content that solves consumer and customer frustrations within the user experience, reduces churn, develops loyalty and stickiness and generates revenue.
- Passionate about making a difference with a positive and results-orientated attitude.
- Comfortable working in a dual target audience environment.
Deadline for applications: 10am on Tuesday 23rd October