Junior Digital Marketing Manager (contract)
Our client is a facilities management company they are looking to hire a driven Junior Digital Marketing Manager to help them with their on-line presence.
The role will be based around the planning of projects, updating of their site and managing projects with 3rd party suppliers. Good technical skills are required plus a logical marketing mind. The need to develop content is also key, the ability to write basic copy and help form messaging would be beneficial. There will be a need to post social media across LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, Facebook and blogs channels.
This role has an immediate start.
- Develop and upload content with internal stakeholders using CMS
- Define Project scope; contribute to business strategy and Digital road maps.
- Develop and write basic messaging and content
- Work with stakeholders on forward planning of upcoming projects / pitches and allocate appropriate landing spots
- Create and implement workflow structures to ensure work is delivered on time
- Act as client project manager on a variety of projects where necessary / appropriate
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Work with stakeholders to crystallise project briefs before scheduling
- Work collaboratively with board to manage briefs, calendars and expectations.
- Educate and support stakeholders on the briefing process to ensure complete transparency and understanding of projects and end to end processes.