Digital Marketing Executive
This is a brand-new website focused digital marketing role in one of the UK’s top ten accounting firms, supporting the delivery of key digital projects as well as consistently maintaining and improving digital channels.
The firm is transitioning from CMS to a new platform and the Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the successful delivery of the project. Upon completion, this role will deliver digital content to the firm’s audience in line with marketing team objectives, support the wider marketing team on requests for the website and assist in the delivery of website projects. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Being a ‘digital champion’ in the team, dealing with requests;
- Producing guidelines and support materials to guide the business in using digital channels;
- Working with the digital team on any recommendations related to SEO rankings;
- Creating new content on the website;
- Liaising with agencies in supporting the website; and
- Act as project support on all website projects.
To be considered for this role, you will candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- Experience using a website CMS system;
- Data analysis experience;
- Website reporting experience including Google Analytics knowledge; and
- Ideally, an understanding of the professional services and financial services industries.