Web Content Executive
A world renowned Education provider is looking for a Web Content Executive to support them through a web date-migration.
Key responsibilities are:
* To build web pages using the new content management system
*Create new content for the new website
* To lead the development of principles and guidelines for editing, creating and publishing content for the website, working with relevant teams across the organisation
* To migrate content from the old CMS into the new CMS
* Review and edit existing and new content and align it to tone of voice and brand
* To document and prioritise content enhancements to ensure scope is aligned to website priorities
The ideal candidate would have worked on a similar project for another HE or private Education provider. This candidate needs to be immediately available or on a 2 week notice.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.