Senior Digital Marketing
Your new company
A international government agency is looking to take on a senior digital marketing executive to support the digital marketing manager and the wider marketing team in order to promote the organisations key objectives outlined but their over arching marketing strategy for the year.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Executing digital marketing campaigns in line with the overarching strategy and goals for the organisation.
- Writing briefs, media plans and writing and preparing creative content and marketing materials
- Liaising with external suppliers including digital media and advertising suppliers.
- Website content management and preparation of the organisations online newsletter
- Researching, updating and scheduling content on the website.
- providing and tracking analytics of campaigns through analytics.
- Event organisation
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- 4-5 years experience within a digital marketing role
- Strong background and understanding in the full digital marketing mix.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and experience with softwares including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress/similar CMS and Google analytics.
- Project management skills
- KPI driven and analytical thinking with a passion for digital marketing
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an internationally recognised institution with a competitive salary + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.