Product Manager - Marketing coordinator - MUSIC MARKETING
Are you a marketing coordinator or an account handler searching for a creative marketing role within a major label?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused, creative and energetic marketer to join a global catalogue team at one of the major labels.
You’ll be joining a small dynamic and forward-thinking team that works across all of their labels to drive new and innovative revenue streams for the business – including catalogue, compilations, audio-visual and licensing.
In this role, you will manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to completion on given projects. This includes physical, digital, streaming, creating marketing tools, coordination of assets from repertoire teams, the execution and review of territory marketing plans and management of project timelines from an assigned roster.
Day to day this could look like:
- Initiate, plan and coordinate all aspects of Marketing Campaigns for upcoming releases on designated artists and projects
- Be a conduit to their international markets for all projects
- Oversee and represent acts assigned to you via the key artist roster list
- Manage and control all aspects of a release taking relevant action on required dates to ensure completion of product/services for the release date
- A strong and consistent delivery of digital products, tools and marketing
- Ability to create and coordinate marketing materials, tools and information required and ensure distribution to relevant parties internally and at the operating companies
- In terms of your background, you don’t have to have worked in the music industry (although this will, of course, be advantageous) however, you must be a music lover.
- It’s a given that you will be a team player, enjoy collaborating with others and enjoy sharing best-practice with your team.
- You should be very hands-on and be able to stay calm under pressure, embrace heavy workloads and strive to be the best you can be in your working life.
- You’ll ideally have Advanced skills in common software (e.g. MS Office / Keynote / Photoshop / etc.)
- Experience of in-house IT applications (including budgeting & invoice approval systems, sales information systems etc)
- You will have a solid understanding of social channels, media opportunities & advertising formats
- And ideally, you’ll have competency in one or more foreign languages
Want more information? Think this is the kind of role that you are looking for? Then apply through the site,