Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Travel/Events, West London, £30k
This is a great chance a join a world leading media business and FTSE 100 company. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to work on a travel event portfolio.
We are looking for a strong Digital Marketing Executive to join this team to help increase awareness of products and services and help showcase activities to the travel industry. It’s a multi-faceted role that will see you planning, producing and posting rich, engaging, organic and paid-for content for our social channels as well as managing email marketing by scheduling, prioritising, sourcing and writing content.
Job Purpose: Design and execute marketing campaigns and strengthen the visibility of the brand. Key focus on lead generation and conversions to grow the customer database and event attendance.
- In collaboration with the wider team, devise, co-ordinate and schedule social media content, which is tailored to target audiences and individual social channels.
- Manage paid and organic social campaigns, promotions, and marketing posts
- Monitor social engagement and look for ways to tap into conversations, gain insight from feedback and cross-promote other activities.
- Creating event collateral, including online and offline adverts, using Adobe and Photoshop, Premier.
- Advise on Search and Display ads best practice, implementation, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Keep abreast of developments in Social media and monitor trends in tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns via Eloqua, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimisation.
- Ability to design digital creative collateral such as twitter cards and email banners
- Manage diary of social media being deployed
- Upload blog posts using our content management system
- Attend the events and execute the digital marketing communications during the shows
- Updating the event website as required
- Managing and delivering organic and paid-for social media and digital campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- An understanding of how to optimise content for search and social
- Knowledge of social media management tools e.g. Sprout
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Editing and proofreading content for a variety of digital channels
If this exciting Digital Marketing Executive job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment by clicking the 'Apply' button.