Field Marketing Executive - UK
Field Marketing Executive (UK)
ApprovalMax develops solutions for finance and accounting automation. We are operating out of Germany, Russia and UK, selling our products to English-speaking markets worldwide.
The cloud workflow system ApprovalMax provides multi-step and multi-role approvals for any business. Coupled with Xero and other accounting software, it enables a flexible definition of approval authorisation levels and automation of approval processes for finance and accounting. ApprovalMax ensures better process control and fosters compliance and audit readiness.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and enthusiasts, we love technology and taking a leading position in the technology space we are operating in.
To strengthen our execution, we are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Executive.
ApprovalMax is looking for a hands-on Field Marketing Executive to run marketing campaigns and events in the UK. The role is based in the London area, reporting to the Head of Marketing. With the recent start of our physical presence in the UK, You’ll play an instrumental role in ApprovalMax making an impact in the market.
What you will do:
- Devise regional marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing brand and product awareness, and driving engagement and sales with clients and prospects
- Work with local sales folks to identify the right events to ensure ApprovalMax achieves its marketing goals
- Organise and host events, tradeshows, and webinars including all planning, scheduling, pre-event, onsite and post-event activities
- Plan and implement lead generation campaigns (regional content distribution via email, including all relevant follow ups)
- Deliver account-based marketing campaigns in partnership with the Inbound Marketing Manager
- Work with Sales and Marketing on the development of demand generation campaigns
- Help with product launches in close partnership with the engineering and sales team
- Use the company’s marketing automation tools as well as other tools to deliver and report on demand generation activities
- Support the SMM manager and other marketing team members with duties related to marketing communication, such as social media input and co-ordinating occasional media relations activity
- Manage regional budget allocations
- Measure ROI from all Field Marketing Events
Required Skills and Talents
- A minimum of 2 years B2B marketing and event experience within SAAS or technology companies
- Understanding of the sales and marketing lead funnel
- Self-motivated with a fluid mindset, ability to flex with change
- Hands-on, hardworking, ability to execute and deliver results without a big team in the background
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Potential to personally scale up fast as the business grows
- Hands on experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Accounting experience / knowledge in finance and accounting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Compensation and Benefits
What’s in it for the right candidate?
- Market compensation
- The option to work from home and / or coworking location
- Coworking space reimbursement
- Flexible schedule and location: work on the schedule that fits you best, from anywhere you please