Country Executive (UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin)
The International Markets department is responsible for optimising development and driving performance to maximise the local market potential of all brands and products.
Purpose of Job:
The role focusses on supporting the Country Manager in managing the responsibility for driving Betway’s optimal performance, tactical and strategic changes, and delivery against budget in the UK and Ire.
You will assist the Country Manager in devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives & targets. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented.
The will also focus of the role will be on Hippodrome and Spin casino, as well as the full suite of Betway UK & Ire products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Monitoring and achieving all KPIs for the UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin markets to meet and exceed the company’s business strategy and objectives.
- Shared responsibility for ‘performance to budget’ and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs and metrics, react quickly to under performance and optimise activity accordingly.
- Instilling a culture of passion, dedication and collaboration across departments.
- Ensure a level of attention to detail across the market to ensure everything from product rollouts, to new offers promotions are launched on time and without errors.
Reporting and analytics:
- Responsible for ensuring reporting is available for key metrics, and that it is accurate, engaging and dependable.
- Ensure the delivery of analytical requirements for the key disciplines and impact thereof to the benefit of the market.
- Assisting the Country Manager in generating the various monthly reports required for key stakeholders and the monthly marketing meeting.
- Ensure relevant and required reporting and analysis shared between departments and stakeholders.
- Working with the channel managers to deliver to budget.
- Help to drive the seamless working of a multichannel marketing strategy.
- Support the delivery of a consistent brand marketing strategy.
- Analysis and optimisation of key acquisition KPI and metrics from conversion stats through to ROI.
- Help to drive the retention strategy run by the various teams across the products.
- Maximise the efficiency of the player lifecycle.
- Ensuring effective engagement with customers.
- Optimisation of the various customer journeys that exist across all platforms.
- Ensuring all customer touchpoints give the same coherent message around the Betway brand values.
- Continually identifying and driving improvements to the customer experience.
- Ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
- Constant evaluation of the competitive landscape to make sure the Betway experience stands out from the market.
Product, Stakeholder Management & Influencing:
- Develop close working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate with regional teams to align on methodology, systems, processes, and reuse of content.
- Provide Senior Management with local market insights to continually improve and adjust our strategy, delivery, and execution of activity in UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin.
- Working closely with business stakeholders, leveraging your expertise and market knowledge to influence the product development roadmaps for UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin.
- Work with internal development teams to fix issues and deliver constant improvements in the core product offering.
- Continually refresh your knowledge of both best in industry and best in market product developments to ensure we continue to deliver best of breed products and customer experience.
Operational, tactical and strategic changes:
- Proactively contributing to driving change across the product offering and marketing thereof to the UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin market.
- Alongside the Country Manager, drive through to conclusion tactical and strategic programmes, projects, initiatives and improvements from inception to completion and successful ongoing optimisation thereof.
- Supporting the Country Manager with responsibility for the P&L of the UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin markets.
- Driving ‘performance to budget’ for the markets and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity.
- Stakeholder in the UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin budgeting processes.
- Monitor and analyse UK, Ire, Hippo & Spin KPIs and metrics against budget.
- Identifying and driving solutions to key issues requiring action.
- Working closely with internal teams to drive change, performance and innovation.
- Full understanding and appreciation of the LCCP and related and relevant codes of practise and AML requirements.
- Supporting key compliance and AML projects.
- Close interaction with customer care team and the CIP programme.
- Industry experience in Sports or Casino betting
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment and understanding of how it influences marketing strategy
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Proved experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain effective work performance when dealing with stressful and demanding situations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written communication and presentational skills
- Good understanding in brand development, brand positioning, brand value and branded product development
- Experience of working with or managing budgets
- Good understanding of media planning and how different marketing channels can be used for both acquisition and retention activities
Person Specification: (Personal competencies)
- Resilient and effective under pressure
- Ability to adapt constantly changing and dynamic business
- The ability to constructively challenge current thinking that pushes the boundaries and creates long term competitive advantage
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders across the organisation
- Solutions orientated
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills