Known for the exceptional service they provide, our client is a renowned luxury tour operator specialising in tailor-made holidays around the world. A small, friendly team that boasts impeccable knowledge of travel and the destinations that they offer, this company is well trusted to not only meet, but exceed all of their customer’s expectations.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing this exciting travel job of Content Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Managing the content and communications marketing calendar
- Take ownership and responsibility for creating engaging and compelling copy to reinforce our clients brand values and key points of difference
- Provide expert copy content with an extremely high attention to detail for the website, blogs, brand campaigns and social media channels
- Plan and produce magazines and newsletters, coming up with and implementing creative new ideas
The successful candidate for this job in travel must have strong creative writing skills, a keen eye for detail and a real passion for travel. You may currently be working within a content marketing focused position and looking for your next job in travel. This Content Specialist position is your chance to be part of an established tour operator.
Do you tick the boxes?
- Strong written communication skills
- Passion for travel
- Keen eye for detail
- At least 2 years copywriting experience
Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.