Digital Content Editor
BRAND NEW ROLE! A unique opportunity for a digital content expert to join the research team at an established organisation in central Birmingham. Reporting to the Programme Director, the Digital Content Editor will take complete ownership for promoting and highlighting key research commissioned and carried out by this organisation to its broad range of stakeholders, via both internal and external digital channels.
- complete ownership for ensuring research output is communicated to relevant stakeholders, using a broad and innovative mix of digital channels and content formats including written, video and animation
- identification of new trends in digital engagement, exploring new technologies to ensure widest reach and good return on investment
- measure, report and evaluate digital activity
- supplement digital activity with events and other offline communication where necessary, working with the wider communications team to coordinate
- translation of often complex findings into engaging, concise, digestible digital content
- work alongside the senior management team to devise and continually refine that organisation's content strategy.
Skills and experience required:
- significant, recent experience in a digital content role
- experience of producing content in a range of formats (including but not limited to written, video, animation) for a broad range of channels including web, email and social media
- a track record of translating complex information into digestible digital content
- strong understanding of social media and how to use it as part of a content strategy
- experience of developing digital content plans, as well as executing them
- a persuasive, collaborative and proactive approach
- self-motivation and strong organisation skills.
The important stuff:
- brand new role; opportunity to make it your own
- established organisation with a strong social purpose
- permanent role
- salary circa £34,000 per year
- central Birmingham location
- client open to candidates from a broad range of sectors!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.