Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a highly renowned international airline that operates worldwide to over 150 different destinations in 95 countries such as Brazil, South Africa, Vietnam and Hong Kong to name a few. With various offices around the world, their UK head office that boasts enviable views if you are a bit of a plane spotter.
Our client an established international airline are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the digital marketing activities to generate traffic to their website and mobile app
- Campaign management according to the tactical calendar
- Content management
- Web analytics
- campaign analysis and reports
- brand guideline policy and marketing agency management
Do you tick these boxes?
- Digital marketeer, minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of google analytics
- Strong copy writing skills
- Attention to detail
This is a varied digital marketing job in travel that would suit a candidate with a digital marketing background, looking to work for an airline or for a corporate travel business where you would have the opportunities of growth. Working across all online marketing disciplines, you will have a strong analytical head, be creative and innovative with marketing campaigns. Experience of end to end campaign management is essential. Ideally you will have some previous experience of working in an online marketing job in travel.
- Up to £32K
- 23 days annual leave
- Discounted travel
- Private medical insurance
Due to the nature of the role, our client is seeking fluency in English written and spoken.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications for this job, only successful applicants will be contacted.