2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
You will be able to take complete ownership of all marketing materials in a fun, collaborative, hardworking company.
- Responsible for content creation, emails, SEO and driving organic traffic to the website
- Developing and implementing marketing programs on paid, earned and owned channels
- Lead nurturing through Hubspot, and developing the database of subscribers
- Collaborating with internal divisions to lead on creating engaging content marketing and other collateral to generate leads
- Coordinate trade show exhibitions and events
- Maintain marketing best practice and brand guardianship
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role, but no management experience is necessary and candidates moving up from marketing executive positions will be considered.
- Good content marketing and copywriting skills.
- Strong SEO abilities.
- Experience in implementing an inbound strategy
- Ability to work independently within a wider team, managing stakeholders and deliver projects on time and to budget.
Candidates from agency and client side roles will be considered and if you are an innovative and hardworking marketer looking to join a growing business with a great culture, please do get in touch.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly