Global Content Manager
Your new company
My client is a leading worldwide organisation, recognisable globally for their consumer and enterprise products. As part of a new business venture for one of their consumer brands, this job is an interim position to assist in the roll-out of the project across European specialising in the strategic planning and creation of marketing content.
Your new role
- Working with the Global Product Marketing Manager (GPMM) you will create, nurture and inspire a best-in-class global content and social strategy and TOV with an emphasis is to gain followers and create a positive image, drive awareness, and drive advocacy. Additionally, increase stickiness and reduce churn for both audiences.
- Support and guide existing local market content and social strategies
- Deliver inspiring, authentic and engaging content that gives return on investment through growth and performance.
- Set achievable and challenging KPI's with the GPMM and with the local markets that you will be measured on every 6 months
- Ensure you liaise with the Global Product Manager- technical, and local Product Managers - Technical, to ensure any platform developments you need to fulfil your goals, are understood and delivered so you can reach your goal.
- Drive content conversation as part of the weekly global team meetings and monthly (all location) team calls
- Co-ordinate and analysis local data to create a monthly global content report, for use with discussion with the GPMM - and then present this to the wider group
- The Global Digital Content Specialist needs to understand the vision for the business for the coming years to ensure there is a seamless delivery of engaging content enabling them to deliver content that helps the business grow and flourish
- Contribute more broadly, providing inspiration and thought leadership regarding content, within the wider network - we should be a centre of excellence and a source of ideation and innovation.
What you need to do now
What you'll need to succeed
Exceptional communication and organizational skills , with an ability to prioritize
Experience of working across multiple platforms, e.g. touch¬screens, mobile and online
Although we are working in three other markets this is still very much a start-up mentality so the ability to manage with start-up mentality and navigate a corporate ethos will be key.
Demonstrable experience in instilling best practice content management processes
Highly developed project management skills, in a highly collaborative environment
Self-starter with strong ability to independently manage teams and projects
Sound time management skills, ensuring work is produced to agreed deadlines no matter your current location and to a high standard
Proven ability to deliver outcomes in an environment with a high level of complexity
Ability to work in a fast paced and growth environment
Proven ability to manage relationships effectively
Lead through Values and motivate and energise large and geographically disparate teams
Ability to manage a content for budget wisely and tightly
Ability to nurture creative people around you to develop exciting and cutting edge content
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.