Social Research Analyst
5 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
Social Research Analyst – London (can also be based remotely in UK) – £25K - £30K
Who will I work for? A market leading social media intelligence specialist who enable brands and agencies to gain maximum commercial value from social media conversations. Both the company and their clients have a huge global reach (offices all over the world) Fantastic central London location right in the heart of the action too!
What’s the Opportunity? After a comprehensive onboarding and training programme which includes the chance to visit the International HQ overseas, you’ll be managing the production of social media research projects for some seriously impressive global clients across diverse sectors including FMCG, Luxury brands, Technology and Travel. Day to day work will involve delivering actionable recommendations and insights to clients, helping them gain the competitive knowledge they need to raise their online perception and presence. There’s plenty more to get your teeth into besides, including producing ad-hoc social research pieces, supporting the senior team with presenting results to key clients and also helping the marketing team with in-house blogs and promotional material. Key to your success will be your head full of ideas – they actively encourage innovation and your entrepreneurial spirit….it’s all about the conversations after all!
What skills will I need to bring?
- Ideally a couple of years’ experience within social media analytics / insight / research in an agency or client-side environment
- Hands on exposure to social media listening / social monitoring tools/ platforms e.g Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Pulsar
- Organic Social experience
- Experience interpreting social media data and drawing insights on strategic and tactical levels
- Working exposure to Excel and generally able to think and work analytically
- Good writing abilities
- Passionate about digital communication and working with dynamic brands
- Proactive and full of ideas!
What’s it in for me? Get in with a company on the up an up! In this exciting and evolving role you’ll be joined by a winning combination of social media professionals who will help you learn and grow your own experience. There’s no micro-management here either - just a clear leadership style, plenty of support to develop yourself and a buzzy and friendly working environment!
Salary: £25K - £30K
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you or let you know if we can’t help).
Apply for Social Research Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly