Marketing Executive and Membership Sales
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Insider Media Ltd, the UK’s biggest regional business media company for a Membership Marketing and Sales Executive. At Insider, Subscribers are also Members of Insider and benefit from incentives such as reduced prices at Insider events and other benefits.
The ideal applicant already has experience working within a memberships/subscriptions sales role. You must have experience using marketing/CRM systems to generate and deploy commercially driven marketing campaigns. You will also have a proven track record in achieving membership or subscription sales targets. As this role requires accurate maintenance of our membership database we need someone who has a track record in accurate administration. Ideally we are looking for someone who wishes to work for a successful subscription/membership sales team who is commercially aware, motivated and a self-starter.
You will be working within Insider’s membership team responsible for the sale and marketing of Memberships subscriptions across 5 regional business magazines and managing the magazine circulation. Your main purpose will be to support the marketing renewals programme across the portfolio of titles whilst adhering to industry regulations e.g. Audit Bureau of Circulation.
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a successful, busy, commercially focussed team for a growing business media company, creating personalised marketing campaigns. As well as an excellent remuneration package this role also offers individuals the opportunity for personal development as every staff member has their own Personal Development Plan.
This role will be based in our head office in MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE and you will work for the Head of the Membership Sales & Marketing division.
Key responsibilities within the Membership Department:
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns with associated marketing material (notably email campaigns, but also print and online/digital marketing)
- Maintain and Grow Membership subscriptions (revenue and numbers)
- Maximising customer retention through affective management of renewals marketing programme
- CRM Database management and segmentation/targeting for marketing campaigns
- Maintain customer/Member data on CRM database (Myriad) – deduping, importing and updating customer contact details
- Analysis of response to campaigns (with action plans)
- Working with internal events, sales, I.T, production and editorial teams to promote the portfolio and increase subscriptions/memberships
- Support the management of the 5 separate magazine circulations working towards ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulation) targets
- Support the development and expansion of the subscription/membership package
- Print and frank bulk letter campaigns
- Assisting in managing GDPR data compliance within CRM – opt outs, preferences
- Carry out admin activities including; set up and processing invoices, filing sales orders, processing “gone-aways”, sending chaser invoice emails, etc.
- Set up online accounts for Members after subscribing or renewing or on request and email login details to subscriber
This is not a comprehensive list of duties and full flexibility is required at all times to meet the needs of the departments.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office software, Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Experienced using email marketing packages e.g. Adestra
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Logical thinker
- Ability to create impactful and personalised marketing content
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Plan and manage own work schedule
- Email Marketing experience
- Experience using and managing CRM databases
- Data Manipulation Skills using MS Excel e.g. VLOOKUPS
Apply for Marketing Executive and Membership Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly