Senior CRM Programme Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
The Senior CRM Programme Manager is responsible for leading the development and delivery of a multi-channel CRM communications strategy that ensures customers who book receive accurate and timely documentation prior to departure. The role holder is also responsible for delivering a challenging revenue target from ancillary sales.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the communications programmes are to shortly migrate on to a new TUI Group Marketing Platform that will increase the number of customers that can be reached, transform our ability to personalise emails and open up new push (SMS and App) communication channels.
What you will be doing
As Senior Manager CRM Programme Manager you will be responsible for delivery of the first year of our agreed five year CRM plan across all mainstream TUI UK brands. This will involve development and management of the annual CRM communications plan to ensure customers know what they need to know before they depart and make the most of their holiday.
You will closely track and monitor KPIs to ensure that team take corrective action where necessary to ensure that KPIs are achieved and commercial opportunities optimised. These opportunities will include driving up-sell and cross-sell volumes through applying sophisticated customer profiling and segmentation techniques to increase margins for TUI UK, whilst also providing relevant and useful holiday information to customers. These communications are aligned to the brand strategy and objectives, and adhere to brand guidelines.
You’ll manage the day-to-day relationship with internal stakeholders, prioritise workloads and ensure that agreed service levels are met. Monitor and forecast the CRM spend to budget/plan. Lead, motivate, manage and develop a highly effective and skilled team in order to deliver agreed business targets. Alongside this, you’ll need to educate people across the business as to the importance of using customer data to drive better customer interactions, and help them develop ways to do this at relevant steps in the customer journey.
You’ll ensure all activity is industry-leading from both a creative and customisation perspective, whilst delivering market leading response rates. Oversee and manage the reporting of all CRM campaign activity, producing regular dashboards and ad hoc reports as required.
You’ll manage SLAs with Group Marketing (as platform supplier) and other stakeholders to ensure that current and future performance is optimised through defining and implementing improved cross team working processes and system enhancements.
What we are looking for
- Significant success in a complex and high volume direct marketing or CRM environment with proven track record of defining and delivering multi-channel CRM strategies and campaign plans.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data to evaluate past and proposed campaigns to make fact based recommendations to deliver commercial objectives
- Strong people management skills with experience of managing teams (vibrant, enthusiastic, engaging & creative leader)
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and influencing skills with confidence in reporting to senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise between the needs of business as usual, and product/service development requirements
- Excellent creative judgement
- Proven track record of successfully managing significant budgets
- Project management experience
- A strategic thinker, who being aware of market and competitor trends, is commercially curious and proactively identifies opportunities to continually improve business performance
- Travel industry sector knowledge is highly desirable
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.