CRM Capability Manager - Fixed Term
1 day left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
To identify, define and lead activities to integrate new CRM capabilities (inc. tools / technology, people & process) into TUI UK&I, in-line with the Customer & CRM strategy, working from idea to BAU adoption.
You will develop, unite and lead delivery teams, often involving virtual or temporary team members, including both Project resources and core SME’s (CRM & wider UK Business), to ensure timely and effective capability delivery. The CRM Capability Manager will also act, as relevant, as TUI UK&I s lead representative in key / strategic Group CRM capability projects, as well as governance and decision meetings.
What you will be doing
Identifying, defining and leading major programmes and projects for CRM that typically cut across multiple channels, products, systems and functions, and doing this to time, budget and scope. Being the visible champion of the new capability, influencing IT, Operations and Commercial functions of the need to change.
Leading on behalf of CRM RFI / RFP processes that evaluate new capabilities ensuring the right representation from across the business (most likely to be IT and Channels).
Defining, analysing and reviewing new business requirements on behalf of CRM to support the identification and selection of capabilities, and subsequently the definition of programme scope, ensuring that the customer experience is at the heart of this and lessons learned from previous activities are applied.
Leading the development of business cases and benefits realisation plans (establishing new CRM KPI’s when relevant) on behalf of CRM, including preparing and presenting the relevant documentation at formal governance meetings.
Managing programme risk, working with Programme and Project managers to ensure that suitable risk mitigation strategies are in place to facilitate the successful delivery of all projects.
Ensuring rigorous planning and capacity management occurs, to optimise the use of business resources, along with supporting the development of new process and ways of working that ensures ‘right first time’ adoption of capabilities.
Identifying and managing correctly skilled (internal and external) Programme / Project resources to enable high quality, right first time design and delivery.
Engaging wider UK teams / stakeholders, of identified CRM activity, to gain their support in delivery and assure business readiness of channels (both outbound and inbound e.g. digital and call centres) to receive activity.
Representing the CRM team on major programmes (UK and Group) that are not owned or sponsored by the directorate, but where the UK CRM function / SME inputs and outputs are required, and ensuring that the commercial needs of the function are aligned with the scope and timing of the programme.
Maintaining and managing relationships with key CRM strategic / senior stakeholders to ensure CRM plans and ambitions are aligned with broader business changes, plans etc.
What we are looking for
- Extensive knowledge of CRM as a function, its activities and systems
- Proven experience of delivering CRM strategies, projects and initiatives
- Well-developed knowledge of what good CRM Customer Architecture, business processes and ways of working looks like
- Demonstrable experience of working with technology, operations and commercial functions to deliver new marketing/ CRM capability into an organisation
- A passion for the customer and proven ability to drive commercial improvement in a way that improves customer satisfaction
- Fantastic communication skills. Including the ability to prepare concise, tailored documents and be confident giving presentations in front of large teams as well as in formal presentations up to and including Board level.
- Financial and budget accountability and commercial curiosity
- Brilliant stakeholder engagement across multiple organisational boundaries, including both engaging and influencing key stakeholders, and managing multiple stakeholders to gain agreement on key decisions working closely with Business analysts, Solution architects and IT design authorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills – including resolving issues and initiating corrective actions
- Strong and directive management of virtual team and programmes, driving improvements wherever possible
- Experience of working with and managing external partners to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience in representing commercial functions in delivery of large scale transformation projects (typically large value and multi-dimensional)
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
- Visioning of future state requirements
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.