6 days left
- Job Role
Based in Berkshire, my client, a forward-thinking brand agency, are currently looking for an outstanding Creative Artworker that is comfortable with both providing art working expertise and supporting the production process. You will be ambitious, highly creative and keen to drive your career forward.
As a Creative Artworker, You will:
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to prepare accurate artwork for a variety of processes.
- Offering a high level of work in a busy and often time sensitive department.
- Collaborate with other departments to deliver artwork on campaigns to a high standard.
- Work to office and studio best practice.
- Provide a high level of graphic design expertise covering a wide range of projects.
- Work with Managers throughout the company to ensure quality is maintained and issues are resolved quickly.
As a Creative Artworker, You will have:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a marketing environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role with evidence of a strong portfolio.
- Expert knowledge and use of Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Confident in bringing concepts to life.
This role is a permanent position with great employee benefits and a modern agency working environment, so if you are looking to take your career forward then apply and we will be in contact with the next steps.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly