Digital Operations Performance Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Ecommerce Manager
At A Glance
Reporting into the Digital Operations Manager, they will manage the day to day site performance monitoring of TUI Digital channels, focusing on channel availability and end user performance. They will play a key part in helping us to realise the full sales potential of our channels by providing issue/defect management and impact analysis to drive performance enhancements, improve process and support the delivery of change. They will be motivated and an active manager of opportunities to reduce customer struggle, identify & remove bottlenecks and prioritise solutions to increase customer conversion.
What You Will Be Doing
Continuously monitor digital channel activity identifying problems/defects and solutions for issues which impact site operations, performance and channel integrity. Escalating identified issues accordingly and working proactively with wider business and technical teams.
Collaborate with stakeholders to review all priority incidents/defects for future fixes, releases, self-service and emergency changes. Anticipating and communicating potential risks.
Manage a performance backlog covering all digital channels by collaborating with key stakeholders from across the business.
Provide support for major release activity by inputting operational, performance, monitoring requirements and attending pre-release meetings including daily stand-ups. Be responsible for post release analysis through reporting, including performance, usage and trends. Follow up on next steps to drive improvements where required.
Manage major incidents offering technical expertise, escalation, prioritisation & impact analysis and business coordination.
Liaising with the Digital Quality Manager to agree testing requirements for Operational changes, issues and developments for BAU activities.
Collaboratively working with the Digital Content, Analytics, Marketing and Merchandising teams ensuring operational governance is adhered too for all BAU activity.
Create and distribute digital channel reporting including performance data, competitor analysis and customer pain points. Maintain and continually review operational dashboards for all TUI digital channels.
Working alongside the Digital Services team acting as a key stakeholder for all Commercial change i.e. peak trading and brochure launch planning. Collaborating with key teams to ensure the successful delivery of all content and product information to all TUI digital channels.
What We Are Looking For
• Proven experience in an Operational or Managerial role with a strong analytical skill set. Experience of web analytics and web performance management would be beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of management, adjusting behaviors and communication style where appropriate.
• Strong influencing/negotiation skills with confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
• Someone with the ability to make decisions considering the commercial and customer impact.
• A passionate individual with the ability to drive key priorities/performance improvements for benefit of the business and our customers.
• A background in web platforms with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve using both internal and external tools such as Dynatrace, WebPagetest, GTMetrix and/or Google Insights.
• Comfortable working within an environment of ambiguity and high degree and complexity.
• Potential to develop technical expertise, the successful applicant is expected to become a subject matter expert in tools/process and principals within a large Digital function.
• Someone with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, demonstrating capability to deliver to agreed timelines.
• Someone with strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Ability to lead and coach team members.
• Always remains focused on the most critical / impactful task to hand using all resources efficiently and effectively.
• It is expected that the successful applicant should reach full proficiency in 6 months. Therefore a hunger and a proven ability for learning is essential.
• Ability to work flexibly and provide support for the on-call rota.
Working Within TUI Group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.