6 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
We are working with an industry-leading FinTech company who are looking for an SEO Manager to join their rapidly expanding workforce. Tasked with spearheading the optimisation of the organic search performance of the company, your role will be integral in the digital operations.
SEO MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management, maintenance and growth of the online presence of the website through the latest SEO and online marketing techniques
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of a cohesive on-page SEO strategy.
- Carry out detailed keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Work closely with Technical and Off-Page SEO to ensure optimum alignment and amplification of all on-page efforts
- Identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps and develop targeted strategies to tackle them
- Implement plans and campaigns to meet our business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI
- Manage key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing
- Supporting research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies
- Attend seminars, training and conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular
SEO MANAGER EXPERIENCE:
- Solid experience in SEO within a pure SEO role or a general Digital Marketing role.
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Resilience and strength of character
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly