Senior Campaign Analyst
Our Senior Campaign Analysts are responsible for creating insights to help drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business. Using internal and external customer data you will provide meaningful customer insights and recommendations to business stakeholders through segmentation, modelling and performance reporting to support CRM and wider business strategy.
We have begun investing in ‘automated decision making’ using our wealth of customer data and this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping a programme that has the potential to revolutionise our business. You will need excellent communication and influencing skills to ensure that you can bring multiple and varied stakeholders on this journey.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Campaign Analyst you are a key point of contact for our CRM stakeholders and should be confident explaining changes in campaign performance and your own recommendations for improvement. You will be able to use analytical methods such as logistic and linear regression, k-means clustering, random forest and experimental design to determine or change business strategies, as well as support our move towards a scalable Big Data environment and, ultimately, the delivery of automated decision-making.
The Senior Campaign Analyst will play a key role in producing a suite of predictive models to optimise the customer journey and improve our KPI performance. You will also contribute to the ongoing segmentation of our customer base for the purposes of enhanced personalisation across our CRM activities.
You will achieve this through applying their experience of tools such as Tableau and Alteryx, ideally supported by a knowledge of R.
On an ongoing basis, the Senior Campaign Analyst will pro-actively identify opportunities for business improvement and follow these through to implementation.
What we are looking for
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
- Applied statistics - one of ideally applied statistics/operational research/management science
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Experience of creating propensity models and segmentations for use in CRM personalisation
- Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Alteryx
- Ideally knowledge of Tableau and using this as a tool to communicate insight to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
- Capable and experienced in techniques to deduce from a data set the influences from different attributes e.g. multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis
- Experience of using RFV & behavioural customer segmentations
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.