Part-time Sales and Marketing Manager
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Leading Membership body for UK retailers are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager (part-time) to execute marketing to drive sales. You will know the Retail sector well and have both a strategic approach and a hands-on attitude.
You will play a pivotal role in the planning and execution of a content-marketing strategy to build, nurture and close the sales pipeline.
This role will play a key part in ensuring that the Retail industry thrives through this period of change!
- You will create and project manage the marketing plan
- You will write content and create targeted email and social campaigns to create engagement, raise awareness and nurture leads
- You will work with the other team members and the wider organisation to ensure a co-ordinated sales approach to the industry
- You will identify and research potential partners' businesses to ensure a knowledge-based and consultative approach
- You will own the commercials: pipeline management and reporting
- You will pitch, negotiate and close deals, through email, telemarketing and face-to-face pitches
- You will act as first response to filter incoming leads and triage accordingly
- You will compile detailed market knowledge (including competitor landscape) and use this information to drive the growth of the BRC Learning portfolio
- You will attend industry events to maximise networks
- You will contribute to the overall development of the growth and future strategy of the Marketing & Events team
ABOUT THE BRAND:
This Trade Association have a welcoming, collaborative work environment with great offices based in London Bridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the Retail industry and the customers it serves, today and in the future.
If you are available immediately and interested please get in touch now!
Apply for Part-time Sales and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly