Campaign Manager (Eloqua), Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Are you a Campaign Manager with knowledge of the Eloqua email service platform? We want to hear from a Campaign Manager like you as soon as possible to have a chat about this email-focused agency who are looking for someone like you. You’ll be taking a role working with huge name clients, setting up and executing their email campaigns within Eloqua.
If this is the kind of role you’re looking for, you’ll be experienced in data segmentation, A/B testing, email set up and deployment, post-campaigns analysis and plenty more. Are you the Campaign Manager we are looking for? As Campaign Manager you’ll be tasked with overseeing the delivery of a range of email campaigns, also working on the forms and landing pages associated with each campaign.
This Campaign Manager role will be filled by someone who is at the top of their game. You’ll be seeking career development, looking to develop yourself within a well-recognised agency who are exceptional at what they do. Their clients rely on them for their knowledge in the field and you’ll have the chance to work with them to improve their email communications.
Here’s what they’re expecting this Campaign Manager to do:
- Carrying out the set up and deployment of email campaigns
- Working on A/B testing to ensure emails achieve client objectives
- Liaising with various departments to get all materials needed for campaigns
- Spotting opportunities to improve responses
- Analysing click-through and open rates
This is a list of attributes they’re looking to find in this Campaign Manager role:
- Experience using the Eloqua platform
- Great understanding of the email campaign process
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Experience using other ESPs beneficial
Is this the kind of Campaign Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from this Campaign Manager as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW714b when applying for this Campaign Manager role.